2012/07/08

Photo of the Day: Blue Sky

Well, I'm now living a sedentary life at my parents' house. It's only for summer period. Every new day is like the previous one with little differences. Oh, I'm not complaining as you may assume, what I am trying to say is that there are actually not so many places I visit and due to extremely hot weather the beach is the most popular. That's the reason there are so many photos of the beach now in my blog: one, two, three, four. Hope you are not bored yet as there is another one. Beach again, and clouds.



I liked the photo as it was, but this was me not my hubby ;) He though the sky needs some enhancement. This is his version and I thinks it's great!


P.S. Don't know why but when I see it the only song that comes to my mind is "Goodbuy, Blue Sky" by Pink Floyd.



No comments:

Post a Comment