2012/07/21

Wild, Sweet Wild!

Having two kids and regularly watching cartoons make me speaking like Shrek and Marty, lol. Indeed, today I myself experienced how wild nature looks like and it was sweet! But I was glad to back home before dusk :)
Taking pictures takes much time and considering the fact that the aim of the trip was picking mushrooms and my dad was firmly committed to it, I took them in a hurry, so there are not very many of them. Still I'll try to share the beauty and atmosphere of wild Ukraine with you.



It's been a tradition with me to photo the sky. Coupled with gorgeous landscapes it looks even more sublimely:
On the way to the forest. Kissing clouds, xoxo.

The view from the hill

Simply beautiful

Luckily, we haven't run into wild animals that are in plenty here I'm sure. But we came across some footprints.
These belong to wild boar

I think these are fox footprints
The grass is very high there so I was fully concentrated on making my way through it and haven't noticed that my clumsy moves caused the disaster: I broke the wasp nest. Not that I broke it completely, but before I came there it was hanging up on the grass now it's lying on the ground. The wasps were absolutely angry with me.
See what I mean?
This one was empty
There are very many anthills full of busy ants.

I liked the grass below. It looks like palms. Can you see that? When we came it seems to wave 'hello' and when we were leaving it trippingly gave us a 'goodbye' wave.

Well yeah, you may ask what about mushrooms? This was the only one we found
The last of the Mohicans

Even though we haven't found what we were looking for but we really enjoyed this trip. Full of impressions and covered with stickers we were happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment