2012/06/19

More About the Landscape Alley - Kiev

Ooh, it was a long pause between my previous post and this one. It would seem I went on hiatus for two weeks. Time flies! I wish I had more free time to implement all my projects I have in my head. Yes I do have them as well as a lots of pictures to share with you from my last visits to ostrich farm, lovely park, hippodrome and more. But as I promised here, I'll add more pictures of the Landscape Alley so that tourists looking for nice places to visit in Kiev (there are many of such visitors in this hot time of Euro 2012 football championship) would know more about this place. So how it looks likes when you are walking farther along Velyka Zhytomyrska Street.

Imagine you are walking with your camera and see this funny tree

The tree decorated with something-like clay aroma lamps. I can only guess why they are there.

Stone monument called "The Rain": a man holding a water drop with, well, his face.

This is the landscape itself!

The idea probably was taken from Manneken Pis, but there are four of them and no fountain, just the arch.

Tweet-tweet! I told you there are very many playgrounds in Kiev, but this one is decorated with birds in a funny way.

A sleepy head on a heap of pillows.


This tree is with clay wind bells. I believe they make lovely sounds in windy weather.

Guess what is it? Pinocchio!

The cat on a tree made from ... disposable folks and spoons.
 Have a nice walk and pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment