2012/09/04

Kharkiv Shevchenko Park: Nice Place for Visiting

In my previous post I was walking across the Freedom Square and in this one I'll have a rest in the park (was it really a rest?).

First, it's a nice place for walking and sitting. Even under the burning sun flower-beds look refreshing and bright - I don't know how they do that! There are lots of benches, a fountain, a couple of kid playgrounds separately for toddlers and older children and there are some cafes to suit any pocket, so there shouldn't be a problem where to eat in Kharkiv:


This is a kind of modern restaurant made in traditions of national color.

Enjoy fresh juice!
When I noticed this lovely Orange, it was shut and I though it was kinda a monument or a decoration item unless I saw this lady sitting inside. She was busy about reading and wasn't thirsty, so our paths haven't crossed.

Deep in the park there was a coach. If there were ancient gowns, you could imagine you are a royal person.


There is also the Ball monument - the reminder of EURO 2012.
 
But there was a goal we - my two kids and me - were aiming at: dolphinarium "Nemo"!
So this is what my next post is going to be about.

No comments:

Post a Comment