2012/10/01

I Don't Like It... I Like Borshch!


When I came along this picture somewhere in the internet I realized that a good picture and some short phrases can say more than a whole post. Ukrainians do like borshch, yeah!



Well, I promised here to add my own picture of this delicious dish and, frankly speaking, I cooked it many times after that, but what I realized (you see, again) that it's really hard to take a picture of food. Even though I did my best to deliver tickling smell that would make your mouth watering or excite your appetite, but this one is not what I had in my mind:



Once I succeed in photographing borshch, I'll share it with you. I added some mushrooms, champignons  (you see I like mushrooms both picking and eating)and they did their job - it tasted great!

No comments:

Post a Comment